With Facebook’s recent “Meta” announcement, several “Metaverse” coins are going absolutely parabolic. Enjin is one such coin that’s just achieved all-time highs and is looking set to continue growing, especially with the prevalence of blockchain-based games growing rapidly. Considering the fact that the price of Enjin has more than doubled in just the past month, it’s no surprise that so many investors are wondering how to invest in Enjin, after all, who would want to miss out on that much-untapped potential. Throughout this guide, we’ll be providing you an answer to the question “how to invest in Enjin”, as well as providing a breakdown on exactly what Enjin does and why you should invest in Enjin right now!
How to Invest in Enjin – Step by Step Guide 2021
If you’re wondering how to invest in Enjin then don’t worry, you’re not alone. Making your first investment can be an incredibly daunting task, many people get too caught up in the what-ifs when they should just take the plunge. So to help our readers take their first steps into the crypto space, we’re providing this guide covering exactly how to invest in Enjin.
- Register with A Broker: Before you can make an investment in Enjin, you’ll need to register with a trusted brokerage. There’s plenty of options out there, but you should always make sure you’re dealing with a regulated broker. We recommend Coinbase or FTX.
- Verify your Identity: Because you’ll be dealing with a regulated brokerage you’ll need to verify your identity. This has several security benefits for investors. Typically, all you’ll need to provide is a photo ID (passport, driving license) and proof of address (bank statement, utility bill).
- Fund your Account: Once your account has been verified you’ve only got one step left before you can start investing! You’ll need to deposit some funds to your broker of choice. There will usually be a button marked “Deposit Funds”. Typically, you can deposit using a credit/debit card, bank transfer, or e-wallet. Although it’s important to note, a credit/debit deposit almost always incurs steep fees (3-5%).
- Invest in Enjin: There you have it, you’re ready to invest in Enjin! Just type “Enjin” into your brokerage’s search bar, press the “Trade” button, enter the amount you want to invest, and press “Buy”.
What is Enjin?
With the explosive growth of Enjin over the past couple of weeks, the chances are pretty high you would’ve heard its name mentioned, and for good reason. Enjin is an Etheruem based “gaming” token, its main purpose is to integrate NFTs and blockchain technology into the multi-billion pound industry of gaming. It doesn’t take a genius to figure out if everything goes well for Enjin the possibilities are endless.
In-game items are a hot commodity, with some of them selling for millions, therefore it’s no surprise that a technology that would allow developers to continually get a piece of the pie is in such high demand. On top of this, it would allow gamers to trade their items for real money far more easily than the current gaming ecosystem would allow. Although Enjin facilitates the easy sale of in-game items, that’s not your only option if you want to cash out on an item. You can also “melt” the item and receive Enjin in return, granting gamers an easy way of earning money for less-desirable items. In the majority of instances whoever melts an item will receive between 50-100% of the item’s value, with the remainder going back to the developers.
Where to Invest in Enjin – Choose a Broker
If you’re looking at investing in Enjin, you’ll need to make sure you’re registered with a top-quality, trustworthy brokerage, without one the chances are you’ll find yourself paying steep fees to use a subpar platform.
1. Coinbase – Best Enjin Broker for Beginners UK
With over 56 million users, Coinbase is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world, despite being aimed primarily at beginners. The Coinbase platform has a clean interface that’s easy to navigate and simple enough for anyone to use. They offer a rewards system designed to incentivise users to learn about crypto, which is great for anyone looking to expand their knowledge. Overall, if you’re looking for a platform you can use to invest in Enjin easily, then you’ll love Coinbase.
2. FTX – Best Enjin Broker for Professional Traders UK
And next, we have FTX, a platform designed for professional traders. FTX does away with the gimmicky features many platforms have begun implementing and instead focused on creating an incredibly streamlined trading experience. When trading on FTX you have access to leverage up to 20x meaning you can earn huge profits on your investments. Additionally, it has a plethora of technical indicators and charting tools meaning you’ll be able to plot even the most complex strategies. All in all, FTX provides access to professional tools to everyone, making it a great platform you can use to invest in Enjin.
3. KuCoin – Good Alternative Enjin Exchange UK
KuCoin has gone from being fairly unknown to being used by tonnes of traders all over the globe. Some of this success likely comes from users looking for alternatives to Binance in the midst of regulatory issues. KuCoin is a dedicated crypto trading platform and comes equipped with heaps of features. On KuCoin you can stake your coins to earn interest on your investment by providing liquidity to PoS tokens. They also offer automated trading using predetermined strategies like grid trading. This can be huge for beginners or investors looking for a passive income stream. Overall, if you’re looking for a crypto exchange that has loads of features dedicated to crypto, KuCoin might be worth checking out.
Enjin is an excellent investment with a huge amount of untapped potential.
It’s impossible to predict the future of Enjin, so we recommend dipping your toes into the water by making a small investment in Enjin as you’ll follow the price more closely.
If you want to invest in Enjin right now the best exchange is KuCoin. They offer a huge amount of crypto-specific earning opportunities.